- In this TrialFocus Podcast episode, Chelsie describes how she juggles a thriving trial practice, a family and mentoring novice personal injury lawyers.Read More »
- In this TrialFocus Podcast episode, respected employment law trial attorney Ryan Barack discusses the unique challenges faced by employment trial attorneys and his approach to a trial practice that includes multi-party litigation.Read More »
- In my trial consulting practice, I’ve found that plaintiff’s attorneys pay disproportionate attention to the complaint and the response, if any, to the affirmative defenses is an afterthought. This is a dangerous oversight, particularly if the case doesn’t settle. Consider the following:Read More »
- In this TrialFocus Podcast episode, nationally-respected attorney coach Mark Powers shares his insights about attaining work/life balance and how to evolve from being a great trial lawyer to a market leader.Read More »
- In this TrialFocus Podcast episode, products liability and mass tort trial attorney Joseph Saunders discusses his experience as a respected products liability litigator as the springboard for an in-depth discussion of the Daubert case and its implications for all expert testimony.Read More »
Interested in Knowing What a Jury Thinks of Your Case? Let’s Get Started.
Call TrialFocus now at (727) 524-4201, or complete this form and we'll get back to you within one business day.