We offer a CLE-accredited webinar that explores our unique admissibility logic in far greater detail.
Choose between a two hour live or recorded webinar that explores additional civil evidence topics such as:
- Evidentiary shortcuts including judicial notice, presumptions and inferences
- The “opening the door” doctrine
- A comparison of character and habit evidence
- A review of “off limits” impeachment methods
- More on overcoming prejudice arguments
- More on the attorney-client privilege as well as a detailed examination of a variety of other privileges recognized in Federal and state courts
- More on laying the foundation for the introduction of documentary evidence as well as document summaries in lieu of voluminous documents
- Self-authentication shortcuts
- More on Daubert including a flow chart
- A review of additional hearsay exceptions that crop up in real-life practice
We realize that objecting to admissibility is just as important as admitting evidence. Our course also offers an objections chart that is the flip side of our admissibility logic.
The value of our CLE-accredited course could justify a price tag of $250.00 or more. As an eBook viewer, we would like to offer the course to you for $99.00. If you are a law student you can take it for $49.00.
We are scheduling a live webinar session this summer. Interested?
Just complete the form below and we will be in touch with more details about the specific date and time. Don’t worry! Filling out the form doesn’t mean you are signing up for the course yet and your information will be kept private.