Welcome to the TrialFocus podcast. A series dedicated to exploring best practices at trial.
Here is just some of what you’ll learn:
- storytelling techniques,
- trial graphics,
- effective cross examination techniques, and
- juror psychology.
Every episode, your host, Florida attorney Marcus Castillo, will interview a leading trial attorney or other professional involved in the trial process. The goal is to give you the information and more importantly, tools you need, so you can be your best at trial.
- Podcast with Chelsie Lamie, Rising Star in Trial Law In this TrialFocus Podcast episode, Chelsie describes how she juggles a thriving trial practice, a family and mentoring novice personal injury lawyers. Listen Now
- Podcast with Ryan Barack, Employment Law Trial Attorney In this TrialFocus Podcast episode, respected employment law trial attorney Ryan Barack discusses the unique challenges faced by employment trial attorneys and his approach to a trial practice that includes multi-party litigation. Listen Now
- Podcast with Mark Powers, Practice Consultant and Coach In this TrialFocus Podcast episode, nationally-respected attorney coach Mark Powers shares his insights about attaining work/life balance and how to evolve from being a great trial lawyer to a market leader. Listen Now
- Podcast with Joseph Saunders, Products Liability Trial Attorney In this TrialFocus Podcast episode, products liability and mass tort trial attorney Joseph Saunders discusses his experience as a respected products liability litigator as the springboard for an in-depth discussion of the Daubert case and its implications for all expert testimony. Listen Now
- Podcast with Ted Corless, Plaintiff Property Insurance Dispute Litigator (Part 2) In Part 2 of a two-part TrialFocus Podcast episode, Ted Corless describes his approach to examining expert witnesses and how a funeral home’s mishandling of dead infants inspired him to seek justice as a trial lawyer. Listen Now
- Podcast with Ted Corless, Plaintiff Property Insurance Dispute Litigator (Part 1) In Part 1 of a two-part TrialFocus Podcast episode, Ted Corless tells his fascinating career story, including his encounter with destructive armadillos, and his theme-based approach to jury selection. Listen Now
- Podcast with Matt Watts, Demonstrative Exhibits Consultant In this TrialFocus Podcast episode, Matt Watts discusses “the good, the bad and the ugly” of using demonstrative exhibits, tips for novice trial attorneys and his experience working alongside the late great Johnnie Cochran. Listen Now
- Podcast with Bob Persante, Civil Trial Attorney In this TrialFocus Podcast episode, civil trial attorney Bob Persante discusses his experience and takeaways as a graduate of Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyers College, the intersection of trial and chess strategy and his unique approach to trial preparation and presentation. Listen Now