Welcome to the TrialFocus podcast. A series dedicated to exploring best practices at trial.
Here is just some of what you’ll learn:
- storytelling techniques,
- trial graphics,
- effective cross examination techniques, and
- juror psychology.
Every episode, your host, Florida attorney Marcus Castillo, will interview a leading trial attorney or other professional involved in the trial process. The goal is to give you the information and more importantly, tools you need, so you can be your best at trial.
- Podcast with Mark Powers, Practice Consultant and Coach
In this episode Mark shares his insights about attaining work/life balance and how to evolve from being a great trial lawyer to a market leader.Listen Now
- Podcast with Joseph Saunders, Products Liability Trial Attorney
In this episode Joe discusses his experience as a respected products liability litigator as the springboard for an in-depth discussion of the Daubert case and its implications for all expert testimony.Listen Now
- Podcast with Ted Corless, Plaintiff Property Insurance Dispute Litigator (Part 2)
In Part 2 of a two-part episode, Ted describes his approach to examining expert witnesses and how a funeral home’s mishandling of dead infants inspired him to seek justice as a trial lawyer.Listen Now
- Podcast with Ted Corless, Plaintiff Property Insurance Dispute Litigator (Part 1)
In Part 1 of a two-part episode, Ted tells his fascinating career story, including his encounter with destructive armadillos, and his theme-based approach to jury selection.Listen Now
- Podcast with Matt Watts, Demonstrative Exhibits Consultant
In this episode Matt discusses “the good, the bad and the ugly” of using demonstrative exhibits, tips for novice trial attorneys and his experience working alongside the late great Johnnie Cochran.Listen Now
- Podcast with Bob Persante, Civil Trial Attorney
In this episode Bob discusses his experience and takeaways as a graduate of Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyers College, the intersection of trial and chess strategy and his unique approach to trial preparation and presentation.Listen Now