- ATTENTION TO AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSES! In my trial consulting practice, I’ve found that plaintiff’s attorneys pay disproportionate attention to the complaint and the response, if any, to the affirmative defenses is an afterthought. This is a dangerous oversight, particularly if the case doesn’t settle. Consider the following:Read More »
- In this episode Mark shares his insights about attaining work/life balance and how to evolve from being a great trial lawyer to a market leader.Read More »
- In this episode Joe discusses his experience as a respected products liability litigator as the springboard for an in-depth discussion of the Daubert case and its implications for all expert testimony.Read More »
- In Part 2 of a two-part episode, Ted describes his approach to examining expert witnesses and how a funeral home’s mishandling of dead infants inspired him to seek justice as a trial lawyer.Read More »
- In Part 1 of a two-part episode, Ted tells his fascinating career story, including his encounter with destructive armadillos, and his theme-based approach to jury selection.Read More »
Interested in Knowing What a Jury Thinks of Your Case? Let’s Get Started.
Call TrialFocus now at (727) 524-4201, or complete this form and we'll get back to you within one business day.