- In this episode Joe discusses his experience as a respected products liability litigator as the springboard for an in-depth discussion of the Daubert case and its implications for all expert testimony.Read More »
- In Part 2 of a two-part episode, Ted describes his approach to examining expert witnesses and how a funeral home’s mishandling of dead infants inspired him to seek justice as a trial lawyer.Read More »
- In Part 1 of a two-part episode, Ted tells his fascinating career story, including his encounter with destructive armadillos, and his theme-based approach to jury selection.Read More »
- In this episode Matt discusses “the good, the bad and the ugly” of using demonstrative exhibits, tips for novice trial attorneys and his experience working alongside the late great Johnnie Cochran.Read More »
- In this episode Bob discusses his experience and takeaways as a graduate of Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyers College, the intersection of trial and chess strategy and his unique approach to trial preparation and presentation.Read More »
Interested in Knowing What a Jury Thinks of Your Case? Let’s Get Started.
Call TrialFocus now at (727) 524-4201, or complete this form and we'll get back to you within one business day.